Do you love Hipster Mickey? Now is your chance to show that love with a photo. I’m giving away a signed, deluxe print to the best dressed Hipster out there. As a bonus, I am also giving away mini-prints of previously unreleased character art from my personal collection. These prints are not available for sale.
Here’s all you have to do…
Dress up in your hippest of Hipster outfits. Now add Mickey Mouse ears. Take a photo and post it. It’s that easy. The photo can be of you, your spouse, your kids, your boyfriend – whoever wants to be in the pic. One entry per person, per photo.
UPDATE: It does not have to be Hipster Mickey merchandise. Just dress up in your own personal Hipster outfit – and don’t forget the ears.
- Your Hipster outfit MUST INCLUDE MOUSE EARS! They can be Mickey Mouse ears, Minnie Mouse ears or you can make them yourself. Only outfits that include Mouse ears will be entered.
- Post your photo to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Your name will be entered once for each platform you post on.
- You must include the hashtag #AHipstersLifeForMe in all posts. Posts without this hashtag will not be entered.
- On Twitter, you must include @jmaruyama in your tweet. On Instagram you must include @jmaruyama in your post. On Facebook you have to add me as a friend and tag me in your photo. Failure to do any of these will prevent me from seeing your entry.
- Only postings that follow all of these rules will be eligible for the contest.
First Prize – A Hipster’s Life For Me Signed Deluxe print + Your choice of one (1) mini-print
Second Prize – A Hipster’s Life For Me Postcard (Signed) + Your choice of one (1) mini-print
Runner up prizes will include a signed postcard, magnet, and mini-prints. Number of runner up prizes will be determined by the number of entries received. First prize will be chosen by me. Second prize and runner up prizes will be selected through random drawing.
You have until midnight on Wednesday, November 5th to submit your photo! Winners will be announced on Thursday, November 6th.
Prizes for this contest will be shipped to U.S. addresses only.
“A Hipster’s Life For Me” will debut at WonderGround Gallery on Saturday, November 8th. I’ll be at the gallery from 11am – 1pm that day to celebrate the release.
WonderGround Gallery is located in the Downtown Disney® District at the Disneyland® Resort.